What is Thai Healing Massage?
Thai Healing Massage is a therapeutic style of Thai Massage which was developed by Thai Healing Massage Academy’s founder, Shama Kern, a 19 year veteran of Thai Massage practice and training.
It includes a wide variety of online training courses for traditional Thai Massage. Besides the main Thai Massage training material there are many advanced therapeutic training courses for back, shoulders, neck, hips, knees, sciatica, sacrum, and legs.
For more information, all our courses are listed on this page, either in the left side bar or further down on the page. You can also click on the button below to go directly to our online course library:
What is Thai Healing Massage Academy?
Thai Healing Massage Academy specializes in professional online Thai Massage education and has been providing training to thousands of students all over the world since 2001.
Please note: We do not offer live public courses locally.
Who is in charge of Thai Healing Massage Academy?
The founder and director of the Academy, Shama Kern, has been living in Thailand for two decades.
He has been practicing and teaching Thai Massage for 19 years, and he is the creator of 20 Thai Massage online training courses.
Whom are our online Thai Massage courses designed for?
- You want to learn Thai Massage, but there is no school near you, and traveling to one is not an option.
- You are an experienced massage therapist and want to add additional skills to your repertoire. You like visual learning and are motivated to follow the training in your home.
- You are a yoga teacher and want to take your classes to another level and/or generate a new income stream by offering Thai Yoga Massage sessions.
- You are a massage therapist or yoga teacher and have children and a household. It is not convenient for you to travel away from home for live training.
- The high cost of live Thai Massage training courses is not within your budget. You are looking for a more affordable option.
- You are a US therapist and need CEUs to maintain your license.
Whom are our online courses NOT designed for?
- You don’t like visual learning or are not serious about committing to the training
- You don’t have the discipline or motivation to follow a home study program
- You live near a good Thai Massage school and have the time and money to study there
- You have no experience with massage or yoga and need live training to get started
What are the features of the Academy’s training programs?
- All courses are delivered online. They can be either watched online or downloaded and watched on your device
- The training material is conveniently delivered in a gradual way to prevent overwhelm
- Students get personal support from the instructor in our forum and facebook group
- Students can enroll in our certification program, and US therapists can earn NCBTMB approved CEUs
What’s the best way to get started?
1. If you are not sure yet about Thai Massage training and want to check it out first, sign up for our free introductory video training course:
2. If you want to get started with Thai Massage training, your best option is our Complete Thai Massage online course:
3. If you are an experienced therapist, you can choose from our many specialized therapy courses in our course library: