What’s so important about the sacrum?
- Supports the spine
- Stabilizes the pelvis
- Connects bone structure of upper body with lower body
- Largely neglected in massage therapy
- Sacrum massage requires special skills
- Massage work on the sacrum can relieve a lot of tension and is very beneficial.
The sacrum is an often neglected and untreated area in massage therapy. Once you develop the skills to work on it effectively, you will find that clients LOVE sacrum work, and that they report significant benefits from it.
Here is a self-test to check if you could benefit from this course:
The Thai Massage Sacrum Therapy course will give you all the skills and the confidence to do effective sacrum work with excellent results and great feedback from your clients.
Who is this course for?
Thai Massage Sacrum Therapy can be integrated into any system of massage. It is not limited to Thai Massage.
You can use it on a floor mat or on a massage table. You can use oil, however it works perfectly on fully dressed clients without oil as well.
What will you learn in this course?
- Complete your back massage with effective sacrum work
- Learn rocking techniques to loosen up and release painful blockages in the sacrum
- Step-by-step detailed instructions guiding you through a therapeutic sacrum massage
You will be amazed how much your clients appreciate sacrum massage!
What is included in this course?
You will receive three video training modules with a total run time of 1 hour and 13 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: The Thai Massage Sacrum Therapy course is included in our Thai Massage Back Therapy course.
If you own Thai Massage Back Therapy or plan on buying it, you don’t need to purchase Thai Massage Sacrum Therapy.
Teacher background: Shama Kern
- Founder of Thai Healing Massage Academy (established 2001)
- Has been practicing and teaching Thai Massage for 20 years.
- Author of 20 Thai Massage online training courses
- NCBTMB approved continuing education provider
- He has trained 1000s of students in the art of Thai Massage
- Married to a native Thai Massage therapist and teacher
How do I access this course?
You access the course materials from your own membership portal. The modules are released gradually.
You will get access to a new training module every 24 hours. You receive instant and permanent access to the course as soon as you purchase.
Does this course include support?
Need help with the material or have questions? We provide excellent customer service!
You can interact directly with the instructor via our forum, facebook group, skype or email, and you will get prompt assistance within 24 hours or less.
“I really enjoy being able to focus on the sacrum as it really is underworked in massage therapy. You have covered a more in-depth anatomy for the specific landmarks than both my massage classes and my medical level anatomy classes.
My regular practice client felt relief that they could not even get from going to a chiropractor. I liked the different applications of percussion and the rocking. The client got significant relief in the glutes and the lower back.”
Barbara Coleman, massage therapist
“I Never thought that the work I did on the sacrum could help so much. My daughter said it felt great and it helped her with her hip pain.
The hip rocking on the glutes also helped her. That’s what I love about everything you are showing us, it is so simple yet so effective and it amazes me how much it helps.”
Veronica Galvez, massage therapist
Is there a guarantee for this course?
This is a risk free investment. We guarantee your satisfaction. You can watch the videos for 14 days.
If you are not convinced that you received excellent value for your money, just let us know and we will refund your money, no questions asked.