THAI MASSAGE KNEE THERAPY
AN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE BY
THAI HEALING MASSAGE ACADEMY
The importance of specialized skills
Do you know plenty of techniques which work really well for knee issues?
Or would you feel unsure how exactly to help such a client?
There are plenty of massage therapists, but there are not many who have specialized, whose knowledge is way above that of a general massage practitioner and who can work effectively and therapeutically on specific areas, like the knee for example.
Good reasons for specialization
We all know who has a higher income: A brain surgeon or a general practitioner?
Obviously the brain surgeon! Why? Because he or she knows something that only very few people know, and which some people desperately need.
The same principle applies to massage therapy as well. Those therapists with highly specialized knowledge have clear advantages:
- They are more in demand since there are fewer of them
- They don’t have to worry about competition
- They can charge higher fees
- It is easier for them to retain their clients
What can go wrong with the knee?
However there are plenty of people with knee problems. It is easy to sustain knee injuries by running, dancing, skating, jumping, soccer, falling, twisting the leg, and even by overdoing yoga poses.
The ligaments of the knee can tear, the tendons can swell up, osteoarthritis can develop, and even plain everyday wear and tear can ruin a perfectly good set of knees.
So there is no question if there is demand or if there is any use for effective knee massage therapy.
The training solution
This is where Thai Healing Massage Academy offers a highly specialized and effective training program:
Thai Massage Knee Therapy
Online Training Course
As a 20 year veteran of therapeutic Thai Massage work and as the founder and director of Thai Healing Massage Academy, I have plenty of success stories. Let me tell you one of my own experiences with this Thai Massage Knee Therapy work:
I once had a client who ran a successful river rafting company and needed to be very active. But she had a nagging and painful knee issue that had been bothering her for several weeks.
She could not afford this condition in her high energy business, but she had not found anyone who could help her. Then a friend told her about my work.
I worked on her with the exact same techniques which you will learn in this course. After the session she told me that her pain was 90 percent gone. When I talked to her a week later, the pain had not returned.
I have several such success stories from my clients with knee problems. These techniques do work and they are all shown in great detail in this course, with precise explanations in close-up videos.
What will you learn from the Thai Massage Knee Therapy course?
- An overview of the anatomy of the knee
- Several causes of knee problems
- Clear explanations how and why this therapy can help
- A highly effective repertoire of dozens of knee massage techniques
- A unique skill set which you will not find anywhere else
- How to release blockages, pain and trauma in the knee
What will you receive with this course?
- 5 downloadable video modules (instant access via download)
- 2 hours and 30 minutes of training
- Professional and high quality videos
- Unlimited access to online support by the instructor
- Interactive training through our forum and private facebook group
How is this course delivered?
You will receive your first video module instantly via email when you sign up. Then you can download it to your computer.
From then on you receive one video module every two days so that you have time to practice and absorb the material.
What is unique about this course?
- A highly specialized therapy application of Thai Massage, this is a real gem!
- This course is unique and is not included in any of our other courses
- This therapy can be applied within other massage modalities as well
- Includes dozens of techniques which have proven effective in knee treatment work
The vast majority of the techniques in this course are not taught in any Thai Massage or other massage school. They really are unique.
Normally, if you purchase a massage DVD for home study, there is no support at all. However with our online training you have direct access to the instructor via our forum and facebook group. So you will always be able to get any questions answered.
How many instructors of online training programs do you know who are personally available to their students every day?
What if I don’t like the course?
We only want you to own this course if it is right for you and if it proves useful for your practice.
That’s why we offer an unconditional satisfaction guarantee. You can watch all the videos for 14 days. If you feel that this course is not right for you, we will refund all your money – no questions asked.
Do I need to know Thai Massage to use the techniques?
These skills are not limited to only Thai Massage. You can use them for other modalities as well. The techniques are shown on a floor mat, but most can be adapted to table work as well.
Our students in their own words:
What’s the investment in this training?
The course costs less than a one hour massage session, yet it will give you a valuable skill for life.
Maybe the more important focus might be this:
- How much confidence could you gain for working on potential clients who need really effective knee work?
- How much can you gain, both financially and in professional status, if you become known as an expert in providing effective knee therapy?
- How many more people will you be able to help effectively?
- How much client satisfaction will you generate?
Thai Knee Massage is one of our more popular courses in the “Thai Massage Therapy” series. Now it has been completely re-recorded with plenty of new content, a greatly improved presentation, and with lots of close-ups.
It will give you the ability to specialize in an area which is often totally neglected in massage therapy. It will add to your income, your professional status, and your confidence. It will give you truly unique skills.
Your investment is US $47
It’s a guaranteed investment since you won’t have to pay anything if the course does not deliver exactly as promised.
Sooner or later you will encounter a client who really needs good knee work. If you are prepared with 2.5 hours of (in the words of our students) “world class knee massage training“, your small investment will come back to you with your first knee therapy session, and then many times over.
This course will boost your confidence, improve your skills, add to your income, attract more clients and give you a competitive advantage – all for less than the cost of a 1 hr massage.
You can download and watch your first
video training module in just a few minutes.