7 WAYS TO MOVE THE SPINE
A HOME STUDY VIDEO TRAINING COURSE BY
THAI HEALING MASSAGE ACADEMY
A Unique Thai Yoga Massage Course And The Story Behind It
Some years ago I was invited to teach a Thai Massage weekend course to a group of students who had just graduated from a 3 month yoga teacher training on a beautiful tropical island.
Since you cannot learn Thai Massage in a weekend, I was wondering what might be the most useful learning experience for this group. I decided to teach a course about maintaining and improving spinal flexibility – a perfect fit for yoga teachers.
Thai Massage has a large variety of spinal techniques. It is called Thai Yoga Massage or Applied Yoga for good reasons. Thai Massage and yoga are an excellent combination. Many students of Thai Healing Massage Academy have studied both systems.
That’s how this video training course came about: 7 Ways To Move The Spine.
For whom is this course suited?
This course is ideal for yoga practitioners and teachers, or for experienced Thai Massage therapists. It is not suitable for new therapists or therapists with no Thai Massage or yoga experience. Some of the techniques are quite advanced and require good balance and flexibility from the practitioner.
What will you learn in this course?
- A complete spinal workout
- Stretches for forward/back/side bending, spinal twists and traction
- Advanced techniques to restore spinal flexibility and postural alignment
Please note: The techniques in this course are also included in our Thai Back Massage course.
What is included in this course?
You will receive one 49 minute video training module. Please keep in mind that this is advanced specialty training and is primarily designed for experienced Thai Massage therapists or yoga teachers. It is not a beginner’s course.
Teacher credentials: Shama Kern
- Founder and director of Thai Healing Massage Academy (established 2001)
- He has been practicing and teaching Thai Massage for 16 years.
- Author of 20 Thai Massage home study video training courses
- NCBTMB approved continuing education provider
- Long term resident of Thailand, the home land of Thai Massage
- He has trained over 1000 students in the art of Thai Massage
- Married to a native Thai Massage therapist and teacher
The delivery method is direct download to your computer or device.
You receive instant access to the course as soon as you purchase.
Need help with the material or have questions? We take care of you!
You can interact directly with the instructor via our forum, skype or email, and you will get prompt assistance within 24 hours or less.
This is a risk free investment. We guarantee your satisfaction. You can watch the video for 14 days.
If you are not convinced that you received excellent value for your money, just let us know and we will refund your money, no questions asked.
Give me instant access to my
7 Ways To Move The Spine course