ABDOMINAL MASSAGE THERAPY
AN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE BY
THAI HEALING MASSAGE ACADEMY
Abdominal massage is often neglected in massage therapy, and especially in Thai Massage. This unique online training course fills this gap.
Good abdominal work is a highly useful addition to your massage repertoire:
- Learn how to do a complete abdominal session
- Use the techniques as part of any massage system or as a stand-alone therapy session
- Learn to work on the energetic center of the body
- Learn beautiful, flowing and gentle rocking techniques for the abdomen
- Learn to do powerful therapeutic work
Who is the teacher, Shama Kern?
- Founder and director of Thai Healing Massage Academy
- Creator of the Thai Healing Massage family of bodywork:
Thai Healing Massage, Heavenly Head Massage, Thai Rocking Massage, Abdominal Massage, and Thai Massage Therapy
- Author of 20 online Thai Massage training courses
- He has trained over 2000 students for 19 years worldwide
FACT: The abdominal area is highly sensitive to strong pressure since it consists of all soft tissue and many organs, and requires special knowledge and training.
This abdominal massage style is gentle, flowing, graceful and totally pain-free. When you watch the video you will understand why it is titled “Dancing Hands Abdominal Massage.“
This beautiful healing art is profound, powerful, and amazingly effective in addressing many problem areas in the body.
The following video represents an artistic expression of the
beautiful and flowing dance between the giver and receiver.
“As a teacher, Shama is very personable, patient, light hearted, and a wizard at smooth transitions in this very intricate work. He is a master of transcendent touch and is remarkably able to teach it to others. I feel fortunate to have discovered him and to have studied with him.”
Janet Bishop Sinclair, Associated Healing Arts, Brookining, Oregon, U.S.A.
“Dancing Hands” Abdominal Massage is a gentle, yet very powerful technique. If applied properly, it is totally pain-free, feels wonderful, is highly effective, and can put clients into a blissful ‘trance’ state.
Why is the abdomen so important?
- It is the center of the body both physically and energetically
- It contains the largest concentration of organs in the body
- It is often the area where stuck or negative emotions are stored
- You can reach all areas of the body just by working on the abdomen
- You can address many physical problems by working on the abdomen
The study of both Chi Nei Tsang and Shiatsu includes lots of theoretical information about the abdomen, the organs, the energetic patterns, and eastern medical theory.
While this is very useful for therapists who really want to specialize in this area, it also requires a substantial investment of time and money to master.
This system is based on many years of hands-on experience with Chi Nei Tsang techniques and rocking techniques. It distills the essence of effective abdominal work into an effective system which will give you a significant advantage in your profession.
Here are just some benefits:
- Pain-free without strong or stressful techniques
- A uniquely pleasant and relaxing experience for your clients
- Powerful, yet easy enough to learn quickly
- You can easily recoup your investment in just one session
- Fills a real need and closes a gap in massage therapy
“Thank you so much for all your help and guidance. Your courses are world class and I will treasure all the knowledge you have given me.”
Sujatha Menon, massage therapist, Ayurvedic yoga therapist
You can use this system in many ways:
- Can be integrated into Thai Massage or any other massage
- Can be used as a stand-alone abdominal massage system
- Works on a floor mat or on a massage table
- No need to use oil
- Works directly on the skin or through clothes
“Dancing Hands” Abdominal Massage will enable you to do profound abdominal sessions. You will be able to attract new clients and keep existing ones with skills which very few therapists possess. You can turn this system into a new income stream in your career and address issues which are often neglected in general massage therapy.
Your investment in this video training course is less than what you would pay for a one-hour massage session. You can learn conveniently in your home. If you need assistance or have questions, you will get personalized support from the teacher of the course. And you get to keep the videos for life as a permanent reference.
We fully stand behind all our products (20 Thai Massage online courses). Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
We are so confident that this course will work for you that you can try it risk free for 14 days. If you don’t like it for any reason, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
What you will receive:
- 1 hour 45 min. of high-quality video training
- 3 video modules, delivered by email, one module every 2 days
- Instant access via download right to your device
- Full support by the instructor via email, forum and facebook group
- A 14-day satisfaction guarantee