When you learn traditional Thai Massage, online training courses can be convenient and cost effective. When is this a good choice for you? Find out the pros and cons.
Your options for learning Thai Massage
The question is not if you can learn it online – you can! Thousands of Thai Healing Massage Academy’s students have been successfully learning Thai Massage – also called Thai Yoga Massage – online since 2009.
We have thousands of forum posts, emails, and testimonials that demonstrate their success.
The question is when it is the right choice for you, and what you can expect from this style of learning compared to live classes
Therefore, let’s dig deeper into this subject and look at the details and your options.
We will be looking at the advantages and disadvantages of learning Thai Massage in live training courses compared to online study.
LIVE Thai Massage Course Advantages
LIVE Thai Massage Course Disadvantages
ONLINE Thai Massage Course Advantages
Potential drawbacks of ONLINE Thai Massage training
This is what sets Thai Healing Massage Academy’s online courses apart from others:
We provide unlimited, personalized instructor support via email, forum, Facebook group, and even phone contact. There is plenty of interaction and exchange in our Facebook group.
When is a LIVE Thai Massage class your best option?
When is an ONLINE Thai Massage course your best option?
Visit Thai Healing Massage Academy’s online training library with 20 Thai Massage courses for all your training needs and all levels of skills.
How good is an online training course?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Is there an easy and quick way to get support?
- Is it possible to contact the instructor?
- Is there a convenient way to communicate with the instructor like email, Facebook messaging, skype, or even telephone?
- Try sending a support email message with a question before you buy. Are you getting an answer? How long did it take? Was it helpful, courteous, and personal, or canned and automated?
- What is your feeling about the instructor? Do you know something about him or her? Can you see a teaching sample before you put your money down?
- Are you just getting a DVD with lots of material that you have to figure out yourself or is there a structured and supportive learning environment?
- Is there a way to contact other students who have taken the online training and find out if they liked it?
Now you have an outline for deciding what is right for you – live massage classes or online training. And you know what to look out for before investing in an online training course.
Features of Thai Healing Massage Academy’s online courses
You now have the information to make an informed decision about learning Thai Massage through either live courses or our online video-based training.
If you decide to enroll in one of our online Thai Massage courses to expand your skills or learn new ones, we will be there at every step to help you succeed.
If you are like most of our students, chances are that you will really enjoy the experience.
For detailed information about how you can learn Thai Massage or improve your existing skills, check out Thai Healing Massage Academy’s extensive online Thai Massage training course library:
The author, Shama Kern, is the founder of Thai Healing Massage Academy. He has been practicing and teaching Thai Massage for over two decades, and he is the creator of 20 Thai Massage online training courses.