Our Thai Massage
Our Promise To You:
- You will receive first class training, at least as good or better than in a live classroom
- You will have full access to personalized support by the instructor and our student/therapist community
- Your investment is risk free and guaranteed. If we don’t live up to our promise, or if you are not happy with the course for any reason, we will refund your money
6 Professions Which Are A Good Match For Our Video Training
- Thai Massage therapists who want to improve their skills or refine their therapeutic abilities
- Yoga teachers who want to add Thai Yoga Massage to their services or want to improve their classes
- Personal trainers who want to include therapeutic skills into their work
- Massage therapists who want to add Thai Massage to their repertoire or who need CEUs
- Physical therapists who want to add another layer of skills to their work
- Spa operators who want to expand their menu of services and train their staff in a cost effective way
When Can Online Training Be A Good Choice For You?
- You are looking for a quality Thai Massage course which costs a fraction of a live training
- You have family with children and cannot just leave home for extended training courses elsewhere
- There is no live Thai Massage school near where you live or the cost is not in your budget
- You like to have a permanent video training library which you can access any time when you need a refresher
- You like the flexibility of learning at your own pace right from your home
- You like the convenience of studying online AND having unlimited access to the instructor with the option of being a member of an interactive student community
This course is the FOUNDATION. It contains everything you need to be a competent Thai Massage therapist
COMPANION COURSES – these can be used by themselves or as part of Thai Massage
Thai Rocking Massage is a true evolution in Thai Massage. It is a modification and refinement of Thai Massage which adds continuous motion and rocking elements to the techniques.12 CEUs.
Heavenly Head Massage is a unique therapy for chest, neck, head and face. It will calm your mind, balance your energy, send you to massage heaven and put you into a trance. 12 CEUs.
Learn the authentic, enjoyable and effective foot massage system which is highly popular in Thailand. This course teaches two styles: Thai Foot Massage and Thai Reflexology. That will add an entire massage modality and a new income stream to your practice. 10 modules – 5 hours – 10 CEUs.
- Foot massage as part of Thai Massage sessions uses pressure points, foot manipulations and stretches, without use of oil. This is generally done on a floor mat.
- The Thai version of reflexology is done with lotion and is not part of Thai Massage sessions. It is done with the client sitting in a chair.
Abdominal massage is a highly effective yet often neglected therapeutic system. With these skills you can get excellent results not just for the abdomen, but for the entire body.
- Helpful for digestion, lower back, reproductive organs, emotional trauma
- Can be used with Thai Massage or as a stand-alone system
- The abdomen contains the largest concentration of organs in the body
- Abdominal massage fills an important gap in most massage systems
THERAPY COURSES to develop highly specific, in depth, advanced therapeutic skills
Please note: These courses are designed for experienced therapists or graduates of our Complete Thai Massage home study program.
Thai Back Massage is the most comprehensive and in depth Thai Back Massage video training course on the market. Learn every skill you will ever need to be an effective back therapist.
Thai Hip Therapy is a complete system for becoming a competent hip therapy specialist. Develop the confidence and skills to help your clients effectively with a wide variety of hip problems. 12 CEUs.
- Recognize and assess hip problems
- Learn a complete and methodical system for hip therapy
- Reverse or prevent hip deterioration
- Improve and restore full range of motion in the hip joint
Thai Massage For Sciatica covers all aspects of advanced Thai Massage sciatica therapy. Learn the causes, theory, techniques and applications for successful sciatica therapy. 8 CEUs.
- Theory and anatomy of the two sciatica “hot spots”
- The most effective Thai Massage techniques for sciatica problems
- The bigger picture of sciatica treatment options
- Giving you clients “homework” assignments to help themselves
Ultimate Shoulder Massage is Thai Massage therapy at its best. Learn 80 specific techniques for the shoulders. You will be able to work for one or even two hours just on the shoulders. 10 CEUs.
- Powerful techniques, yet easy on the hands of the therapist
- Learn to replace direct pressure with more effective motion techniques
- Specialize in one of the most frequent client issues
- Successfully improve many kinds of shoulder problems
Thai Massage Knee Therapy is a rare gem. Very few therapists know how to work on the knee directly. For that certain client this can be a huge relief.
- Dozens of techniques for the knee specifically
- Learn to work the knee from the front, sides and back
- This training fills a big gap in most massage systems
- Learn a unique rocking technique which eliminates stress and reduces pain
Arm And Hand Massage – Hand massage feels wonderful and, same as foot massage, reaches all areas of the body just by working on the hands. Basically it is reflexology for the hands.
- Leverage your power by using your hands, forearms, elbows, knees and feet
- Therapist friendly – work on much larger clients without stressing your hands
- Learn how to do precise and effective work on hands, wrists and forearms
- Highly enjoyable. Can be used as a stand-alone session
Hamstrings Therapy – You will be amazed how effective you can be with these large muscles and how much you can do with them, even if you are a small therapist.
- Work the hamstrings powerfully without stressing your hands
- Learn to work with pressure techniques and stretching methods
- Relieve lower back strain by loosening up the hamstrings
- Very effective for athletes and people with sitting jobs.
Sacrum Therapy is neglected by most massage therapists and massage schools. In contrast, client feedback about sacrum work is consistently positive, plus there are many therapeutic benefits.
Working on the glutes and the sacrum is a rare skill in therapist repertoires and is well worth adding to your skill set. Your clients will appreciate it!
7 Ways To Move The Spine is an advanced training program suitable for yoga teachers and flexible therapists. It also requires a degree of flexibility from the client.
- Complete spinal workout
- Includes some of the more advanced stretches of Thai Massage
- Closely related to yoga moves
- Requires experience with Thai Massage and/or yoga
Communication Secrets for Massage Therapy – How you communicate with your clients can have a big impact on the success of your treatments. And it can make a big difference in retaining clients.
Communication is an art which can learned. Once mastered, it is just as much part of the therapy as the physical manipulations.
SUPPORTING COURSES help you to refine course material, protect your health and prolong your career
Hands Free Massage is like an insurance policy for your career. Thai Massage is very therapist friendly and can be done with much less use of hands than other styles. 8 CEUs.
- Learn to protect your hands and prolong your career
- Develop sensitivity in forearms, elbows, knees and feet
- Reduce strain from demanding massage work
- Prevent injury in hands, wrists and thumbs
Magic Touch Secrets is not about new massage techniques, but about transforming the quality of touch for the techniques which you already know.
- 25 steps to creating a magic touch (even a few of those steps will go a long way)
- Learn to move energy instead of just physical body parts
- Develop a refined sense of sending and receiving energy through your hands
- Transform your client’s experiences through a magical touch
Body Mastery For Massage – There are dozens of ways to use all the body parts which you can work with in Thai Massage. This course will take your body skills and awareness to a new level.
It is a lot more fun doing Thai Massage – or any massage work – if your body acts like a finely tuned instrument. This training will make you an expert in using your hands, forearms, elbows, knees and feet in many different ways.
The Art Of Thai Massage introduces you to work creatively with advanced Thai Massage concepts. It is only meant for our course graduates or experienced Thai Massage therapists.
- The “intimacy factor” – dealing with body contact in Thai Massage
- Using props in Thai Massage effectively
- How to do a whole body session only with forearms (or even knees)
- How to focus deeply on therapeutic methods
Create health, harmony and happiness with easy massage skills among friends and family.
Massage For Friends And Family is a blueprint for improving relationships and creating harmony and well-being through delightful massage in your family and your friends circle.
The techniques are easy to learn and can be done in a chair, on a carpet, on a bed, or in the park. This is simple, but effective Thai Massage for people who don’t have the goal of becoming professional therapists.
- All courses are downloadable – no shipping costs – no DVDs – no delay
- Detailed video, step by step, precise and easy to follow explanations
- Risk Free purchase with our Learn Massage Or Don’t Pay guarantee
- Unlimited support by the instructor – all your questions are answered quickly
- Access to our interactive forum for networking and inspiration
- Certification and CEU options. Details on THIS PAGE